National Business Development Manager
Everybody’s Career Company – Work with us! Job Vacancy – Reinvent Your Career
- Melbourne based, national responsibility
- Exhibition and advertising sales role
- Clients include Australia’s largest employers, educators and trainers
- Base salary + commission OTE $100k + Super
Your role is to communicate and implement solutions to Australia’s largest employers, educators and trainers utilising the Reinvent Your Career Expos.
About The Role:
Everybody’s Career Company delivers the ‘Reinvent Your Career’ concept.
The Reinvent Your Career Expos are Australia’s largest adult careers and employment events held annually in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. This initiative was simply created for employers to communicate their job vacancies and ‘Employee Value Propositions’ effectively. Simultaneously it allows educators and trainers to provide the latest offerings for people to upgrade, re-skill, return to the workforce or totally reinvent their career.
We are seeking a highly motivated and proactive sales professional to strategically promote and sell the company’s product and services to the corporate market in the rewarding role of National Business Development Manager.
As part of a small, friendly team, an opportunity exists to advance your career by joining this ambitious company. You will adopt an established database of national organisations and contacts. You will report directly to the National Sales Manager with responsibility for the proactive development of new business.
If you’re eager to earn serious money and make your mark in the events industry by providing branding solutions to major corporate, government, education, and training organisations then this role may be for you.
Tick these off.
- You are autonomous by nature and are tertiary qualified.
- Have a consultative sales approach and are customer focused.
- Is the type of person which over achieves measurable sales targets?
- Have experience in exhibition sales and can demonstrate past sales achievements.
- You have excellent organisational, interpersonal, computer and presentation skills.
- A self-motivated person comfortable with the sales funnel or professional sales process.
- You enjoy following up and uncovering leads.
- Phone sales, face-to-face sales pitching and presentations of business proposals is second nature to you.
You Must Have
- Minimum 3 years direct sales experience in preferably exhibitions or events successfully selling to major corporate clients.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Vibrant ambition to succeed and bursting with sales / marketing and sponsorship ideas.
- Autonomous in nature and prefer to be part of a small customer orientated team.
- Excellent understanding of the sales process with both major and small clients
- Approach to educate clients about mutually beneficial opportunities, not sell for the sake of selling.
- Experience in building long term client relationships based on integrity and accountability.
- Willing to travel interstate for national events and client meetings.
- A willingness to learn and a positive can do attitude.
If you have all of the above with a proven track record in growing sales and over achieving targets, apply today.
Send your resume attention to Managing Director via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Successful candidates will be called for a confidential discussion and interview.
For more information visit www.reinventyourcareer.com.au
Applications close 26th December 2014. Job Start Date: January 2015