The Expo Downloads are documents to help you make your visit to the 2016 Melbourne Reinvent Your Career Expo as rewarding as possible.
Steps to take before you arrive and at the expo:
- Register for the event so that we can keep you up to date with career information and jobs on offer at the expo. Simultaneously by registering you will go in the draw to win $500.
- Read the Tips & Hints page.
- The Reinvent Your Career Expo Guide will be offered to you on entry for free which will contain all the information about the event you require. So only download documents you require for prior reading.
- Organise your transport and time at the event. There are dynamic Seminars and career workshops scheduled on specific times throughout the weekend. Allow even more time if you wish to book with a career counselor as it is first in for appointments. Best to arrive as early as possible to maximise your results.
- Bring a friend and make a day of it. Be open to lots of information that will most likely surprise you. Take your time and speak with exhibitors in a relaxed environment.
- When you arrive visit the information stand to find out the best information about whats available at the expo specifically relating to you.
- When leaving fill out the exit survey and tell us what you thought. As well you will then receive ongoing information about where the career opportunities are.